Thursday, September 13, 2007

Summer's End













We went to the Carolina Beach for Labor Day weekend, with my mom, sister and her husband and my grandparents. My birthday was on the 4th, along with my mom's and grandfather's so we decided to take advantage of it. It was so nice to get away. It was so nice spending time with the whole family. Ryan was so good, he entertained the kids the whole time. I am not a fan of the ocean, unless I can see right into the water, so I stayed way up on shore (except for the picture). The girls loved it....well Emma Grace did, Kiley is a shore girl like me. Every time Emma would run into the water, Kiley would run after her screaming "NO, Emma the waves will get you!" Anyone who knows Emma, well they know her reaction, she looks at Kiley, smiles and keeps on going. My Kids are like night and day. Kiley is very cautious of her surrounding and is a people pleaser. She never wants anyone to be left out of feel sad. She thinks twice before making any decisions. Emma Grace on the other hand, well she is very spunky, she is free spirted and enjoys every minute of life. She is a go with the flow kind of girl. She acts and then sometimes thinks unlike her sister who always thinks and then acts. I wouldn't change a thing about either one of them. They are amazing and made my Birthday trip at the beach truly a great memory.

0 comments: