Friday, August 29, 2008

End Of Summer Pictures...




The Kiddos
Emma Grace before dance class
All smiles....he's sure doing a lot of that lately
Emma Grace loves her baby brother





Instead of doing several blogs I am just gonna put up a few end of summer pictures. This week has been a little crazy. Kiley started 1st Grade and is doing great. Dance started back for both girls and Kiley has Religious Eduction one night a week, starting next week. Trying to start a new routine now that school is back in session along with all the other activities we have. Here are a few pictures to mark the end of summer. I really wanted to post a first day back to school blog for Kiley but as I was walking her into school and all the parents had their cameras in hand I realised I had forgotten mine:( At least I had not forgotten any of my children. Enjoy the pictures and Holiday weekend.

0 comments: