Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Months Old!




I just can't even believe my Baby Boy is 6 months old!!! Where did the time go. We took him to the doctor and he weighs 19.4 and is 28 3/4 inches long! He is 85% for weight and 95% for height.
He loves to be heard by himself and others, he will go on and on making all kinds of nosies. He loves his hands and feet and will look at then and chew on them for hours. We just started baby food, but he'd rather nurse....go figure since I am the only one who can help him in that department:) He has been trying to crawl, but I am forbidding, I love the fact I can put him in one place and he pretty much stay there.
He is just the best baby, I mean he is so easy and just a go with the flow kinda kid. We are so very Blessed to have him as ours and not a day goes by that I don't thank God for him.

1 comments:

April said...

Ok we so have to get together. Max is 3 1/2 months and weighs 20.2 lbs! I wanna compare. Time has flown for your little man :)