Monday, July 13, 2009

Lots to do for my "Little Monkey"

For Lathan's 1st B-day, we decided to go with Monkeys and what else goes with Monkeys but Bananas. So, I used yellow and brown as my main colors and went to work. I have always loved planning parties, but for some reason, never had the time....wonder why? But for Lathan's Party, I started planning a couple months ago, and let me tell you, things went so well!
Setting up, the girls couldn't wait to get the party started!

My sister and her friend came early to help me and Ryan set it all up.

Ryan sporting the banana necklace that I made him wear.

The Balloons!

I made the pinata, fairly easy, just time consuming. I loved the result!

These cupcakes took me a while too, but well worth is. Everyone seemed to love them.

Close up

Yes, I am proud of them!

And the onesie, this was probably the easiest thing I made.



What a GREAT party! Posting more of the actual party pictures in a bit!



3 comments:

4torock said...

U make me so proud U Martha Stewart U!! lol Thanks for all the fun!!:)xo

Brandi said...

Cute party! I have some of that monkey fabric . . . I made a blanket for my little guy with it!

Annie said...

Looks like a fun birthday party. I wish one day make my twins birthday at our backyard.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a nice week.