Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long Bay Resort

Emma Grace, my fish, she just LOVES the water and I just LOVE her!
Yes, Lathan is trying to eat a seashell, well he can only get away with it at the beach! Loving that ocean, she's my beach babe.
Lathan loved the beach, this was his 3rd time this summer!
Kiley is such a great big sister, she just loves spending time with her baby brother.
My beautiful girl, I just love that smile.
Lathan at the hotel water park with his cousins.

He thought he was such a big shot! I just love him to pieces!
My Wonderful Grandparents decided a couple weeks ago they were going to take the whole family to the beach!!!! They always want the kids to be kids and have fun. I guess that's why we ended up here, at Long Bay Resort http://www.longbayresort.com/, what an awesome, kid friendly, resort. My kids were in heaven. I got to spend a few days with all my family. We are so lucky to have my Grandparents, not just because of the awesome trips ( The Bahama's) but because of the love they show us and the memories they give us. Growing up, all my fondest memories, involved my grandparents. Thanks you guys for such a great time. We love you so much and will treasure all these times we have spent together. I am so lucky that my children get to spend so much time with their Great-Grandparents. They will forever remember these times.


0 comments: