Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting Crafty




I am so ready for spring! I LOVE this time of year, I think even more so this year because of the everlasting winter we have had! Just a few days ago we had snow and ice and today it's supposed to be in the 60's, Spring is in the air....I hope it last!

This year we are having our family over for Easter and to celebrate Ryan coming into the Catholic Church, a long but very rewarding process! 35+ people should be here and I am so excited to entertain. I just loving planning parties! I am trying to make lots of the decor, it saves big time. I made this wreath last night. I love making wreaths, I have made quite a few as gifts. I had everything to make it except the ribbon and the actual bare wreath, and only had to spare 2 bucks for them! I am quite happy with my $2.00 wreath, what do you think?

0 comments: