Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is Summer really over?




































I don't post often, but I know one I will want to account for all those "busy years". Here is to the Summer ending and a new school year beginning!






Really, where did the Summer go? I can't believe next week my kids start back to school. Kiley will be going to Sun Valley and will be a rising 4th grader, Emma Grace will be going to Queens Grant and will a raising 1st grader, and my not.so.little.guy will be going to CLCC (my mom's pre-school), he will be in the half-day, 3 day 3's....not sure how I feel about all my kiddies growing up:/


I will have Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, to myself........that hasn't happened since Emma Grace was in preschool. I have my whole agenda planned out. I am hoping to hit up the gym at least 3 days a week. I feel soo much better when I am on a regular work out routine. I have found the cycling classes are just what I need and love. I can rest my bad hip and back (geezz, I am getting old) and still burn lots of calories while doing cardio. I have pretty strong legs and can actually "out bike" my extremely fit husband:) On Tuesdays and Thursday, I plan on getting the laundry and house kept up (really, both of these take daily up keep), and errands ran, plus I am planning to volunteer at the girl's schools. The evenings are going to be crazy, between, church, Kiley's cheer and Emma Grace's soccer, I will be glad for the Fall to come to an end, just in time for Holidays!




0 comments: