Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Big Day!

So tommorow I find out what I am having.....I can't wait!!! I haven't been this excited about something in a LONG time! I go back and forth with boy or girl constantly. I thought for sure girl, until they did an ultra-sound at 12 weeks and thought they saw "something". I was still very doubtful because the babies sex organs are not suppost to develop enough to be able to tell until later on...so I guess we will see. I can't wait to shop. I stop at every store in the baby section and pickup blue and then pink and then yellow and then put it all back because I know it's better to just wait then have to return all this stuff. I am such a planner and I think that is why I need to know and want to start picking stuff up when I see a good deal. Well, I will let you know!

2 comments:

Julesmcg said...

We can't wait to find out what kind of friend we will have for our new baby!

4torock said...

I am sooo blowing up your cell phone tomorrow!! lol! Love ya and can't wait to see if April is/was right!! :) wink wink!!
:)
Kate