Thursday, March 13, 2008

YUCK....The Flu!

So last week Kiley woke up with a high fever, I had no idea what we were getting into. I took her to the Doctors and they did a strep test and a flu test....well she tested positive for the flu. They put her on Tamiflu and gave Emma Grace some because she was exposed. Kiley was well in two days, I would of never known it was the flu if I hadn't brought her in. The Dr. said since she had the flu shot and he was putting her on Tamiflu it should come and go pretty quick and it did. Well, on Monday night I started feeling horrible....high temp., body aches, cold, cough, everything on my body hurt. The Dr. called me in the Tamiflu but after researching it, I decided it wasn't "safe" for the baby in my belly. So, I had to just tough it out. I still feel a little achy and have a low grade temp. but feel a million times better than I have in the past 4 days. Hope everyone stays healthy.

0 comments: