Thursday, May 8, 2008

Big People's Doctor's....

Well, today Kiley had her Appt. with the GI- Doc., everything went great. All her test came back good. He will just up her dose of acid reflux med. and see if that helps. Hopefully it will and we won't have to do the whole camera down the throat into the stomach thing....yikes that would be scary for my Kiley and me too!

I had a Dr's Appt. following hers' so I didn't have time to drop her off at school. Now, Emma Grace has been to the "Big People's Doctor's" (OB/GYN) and has sat there and not noticed much of her surroundings but Kiley on the other hand, she hasn't been to an OB Appt. with me since I was pregnant with Emma Grace. Wow, the questions asked, I never noticed the foot stir- ups, the LONG flash light attached to the exam table, the latest and greatest new visual forms of birth control, the long q-tip swabs that Kiley really wanted to play with, oh, and the wonderful diagram of the female body and internal female organs......oh, but Kiley sure did. The questions were endless and thank goddess all they did was measure my belly and listen to the heartbeat....ahhh, I think I will be finding a place for the girls to go, well at least Kiley, at my next "Big People Doctor" visits.

1 comments:

Julesmcg said...

that is so funny! I take Emmy to all of my Dr appts, but DREAD having to take the big kids. Glad to hear I'm not alone!!