Saturday, May 31, 2008

Emma Grace's Dress Rehersal








Emma Grace is the girly-girl of the house. She will only wear dresses and constantly looks for her "princess crown". I am not sure where she came from because I was a TOM-BOY (ask my mom) and Kiley seems to be so too. So, last fall I thought dance would be her thing, and sure enough it is. She loves dance class and almost everyday after we pick Kiley up from school and she puts her dance stuff on and dances for hours. Her dress rehearsal was this past week and I took a few pictures. She has her recital this weekend coming up. I can't wait to she my princess dance!

1 comments:

4torock said...

I remember those days.... Bittersweet- loved when my girls got WAY into dance but NOT much love for the rehersal...after rehersal..after-- you know the feeling:) !!! Emma Grace looks so cute in her costume-- goodluck big girl!!!