Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WE ARE READY!

Well, I went to the doctors this morning and I am 1 centimeter dilated....so here comes the waiting game. I know I still have till Monday before I actually hit my due date and I was one day early with Kiley and a week late with Emma Grace so who knows......but I know one thing we are all ready! The girls ask daily and Kiley has started a countdown to Baby Lathan. Ryan is so excited and can't wait to hold our baby boy. I am done...I am hot, tired and just plain done. I can't wait to wear normal clothes and sleep on my stomach, but most of all I can't wait to hold this gift from God. I will keep you updated! Sorry NO pics...I am not showing you what I look like at 39 weeks prego:)

2 comments:

4torock said...

lol- u still look adorable I am sure!! Emma told us tonight (baby Lathan is all the rage at our house right now!! lol) that after baby Lathan comes you are going to carowinds!! Em said this is what Kiley said... I say no way!! lol just thought was funny... hang in there call ya thursday!!

Robinsonfam said...

Ummmmmm.....No carowinds for me! Sorry, I am not that brave:)