Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture # 4


Thanks Kate for tagging me! Now, the game goes this way, go to your pictures, pick the forth file and then the forth picture. I just got a brand new laptop last weekend, so my pictures are pretty recent. This is the Lucky picture, which works out well because I never got to blog about Emma Grace's B-day because of all the issues with my old computer.
Emma Grace turned 4 on September 10th and boy did she enjoy celebrating with yummy cupcakes! (mommy cheated and bought them form Harris Teeter, ) This is a picture of Kiley and Emma Grace enjoying those cupcakes! I can't believe my baby girl is 4. She has really growin up in the past months, especailly since her roll as a big sister has taken place. She is an awesome, free spirted, giving, loving, girl. She loves playing dress up and on any given day you will find her in some type of dress up attire. She loves dresses that fly up when she spins and when putting a dress on she always has to test out the spin factor. She has a heart of gold and reminds me so much of my mom. I love spending time with just her and I. She loves her family, each one of us in her own way. She is a gift from God and I feel so very lucky to call her mine. Happy Birthday Big Girl, you will always be mommies Baby Girl.
I will tag Kell, Holly and Dawn, I can't think of anyone else who reads my blog, that hasn't been tagged:)

2 comments:

4torock said...

so cute! Thanks Jess I loved it:) U always play so well!! lol see ya

Kelley Copley said...

I love that Emma Grace too!