Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update


Me and Kell. She's the Godmother!

My Grandparents and Lathan. My Grandfather is a Deacon and has Baptized all my children. It makes it even a more special moment.
Kell, and Zac the Godparents, me, Ryan, Lathan and my Grandfather.
Yes, I have been M.I.A. My computer is having technical difficulties. Me and Ryan have decided we need to get a new computer we just haven't had time and when we do have time taking 3 kids to pick out a new laptop doesn't sound to appealing.

So, let's see what you have missed out on.....

Emma Grace's 4th B-day and B-day party, Lathan's Baptism, My mom's wedding.....those being the big events and of course just the daily pictures I have taken of the kid's just having fun.

I lost Photoshop, along with all my Microsoft programs so I am unable to post pictures unless they are emailed to me. My sis sent some pictures of Lathan's Baptism so I will share those and when I get time to go purchase that new laptop I promise the pictures will start to come.

Kiley is doing GREAT in school, she just loves learning! She is doing Hip-Hop at Steps N' Motion and is so good at it. She is a great big help with Lathan and her and Emma Grace are Best Friends, they play so well together!
Emma Grace is doing preschool at home with one of our neighbors. She loves it and has really taken an interest in learning. She loves to write her letters and constantly has a book in hand. She is doing dance again this year, Tap and Ballet and is really enjoynig it. She is also a super helper with her baby brother and just adores him.

Lathan, wow has this baby boy growing so quickly. He will be 12 weeks on Monday. I took him to the doctors last week for a cold and he weighed in at 15.2 lbs. He is getting so big. He smiles constantly and is starting to talk to us. He is sleeping pretty well, only waking once during the night usually between 4 and 5. Sleeping a total of 12 hours! It's nice getting about 5-6 straight hours of sleep. He is the easiest baby. We are so lucky to have him.

So that is our quick,,,,well kinda long update, but hey it's almost been a month and I had to give you a little of each kiddo.

1 comments:

4torock said...

Love the new look! I have missed sooo much!! AND I live right down the street!! lol Everyone looks great- I can't believe how big Lathan is and as always SUPER CUTE!! lots of ~hugs~ and btw April had her baby Sunday the 5th- Max is his name and Jeremy didn't get all the details... see ya around I hope!