Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She LOST it!



FINALLY, Kiley lost her top tooth. This will make 5, wow, the tooth fairy is going to be broke! Well, the reason I Say finally is because this one has been hanging, and I mean hanging on for about 2 weeks. For some reason she wanted this one to just "fall" out. We have had many nights of negotiating with this tooth and Kiley, thank God Kiley and the tooth finally gave up, not that 5:00 am was the most convenient time, but hey we will take what we can get, to get that tooth out. So, yes at 5 am Kiley comes running in my room, crying that it is bleeding and it just has to come out than. I hate pulling, seeing, messing with teeth, but at this point, I was okay with it. She decided she would pull it herself and with one little tug, it was out. Well, the tooth fairy will come once again and I told Kiley the tooth fairy brings more than a dollar for top teeth, which she reminded me that, this morning, so tooth fairy how much is more??? Kiley says the dollar bills with big numbers on them:) She is growing so fast!

1 comments:

April said...

Wow, so inflation has affected the tooth fairy pay out too? I got a quarter and a stick of gum! Don't tell my kids that the tooth fairy pays more than that! ;-P