Friday, May 29, 2009

Kiley's Award


We missed the award ceremony at Kiley's school last night, one because no one informed me she was nominated and two we would of missed it anyways because her and Emma Grace had dance rehearsal at the same time. So today when she got home she ran in to show me she was awarded "Outstanding Citizenship". She told me her teacher said she could only pick one student for this award and it was her. We are so proud of Kiley. She is such a sweet and caring girl.


I hate to brag, but gosh, I am just so proud to call her mine. A couple of weeks ago they had muffins for moms, there was a little girl in her class, she was very upset because her mom didn't show up. When I arrived Kiley had her arm around her and was telling her she could sit with us. It made me so proud. This same little girl has braces on her legs and Kiley always talks about her and how she has helped or comforted her throughout the school year. I feel like Jesus is really in Kiley's heart. Me and Ryan have always taught Kiley to treat others the way Jesus would and it has become apparent that our words have stuck. We are oh so proud of our girl and thank God for blessing us with her, she is amazing!

0 comments: