Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 Years Ago Today....




All I can say is God blessed me! I sure have an amazing husband. He would do ANYTHING to make me happy. Of course we have had our ups and downs but putting God first has made our marriage what it is today. I am more in love with him today than ever. He has provided me with more than I have prayed for. Happy Anniversary Ryan, 9 years of a wonderful thing!
My grandparents have this poem, below, on their wall. I could read it over and over. Ryan and I have always looked up to them and the beautiful marriage they have.
Marriage Takes Three
I once thought marriage took just two to make ago, But now I am convinced it takes the Lord also.
And not one marriage fails, Where Christ is asked to enter, As lovers come together with Jesus at the center.
But marriage seldom thrives, And homes are incomplete, Till he is welcomed there, To help avoid defeat.
In homes where Christ is first, It's obvious to see, Those unions really work, For marriage still takes three. - Unknown Author

0 comments: