Saturday, April 10, 2010

The School Rock


I had to sign up to get a "side" of the rock at Kiley's school.....didn't realise it was something you had to sign up for, until I overheard a conversation in the office at Kiley's school. I don't think I am the one who didn't know because when we went to paint, someone had a painted a complete moral on the whole rock and I don't think they were done either (no name just an age)....hummm, they are gonna be pretty upset I painted over their multicolored masterpiece, they might just paint over Kiley's, at least I got a picture! Anyways, Kiley was SUPER excited to have her name and Birthday on the rock. She wanted me to write a paragraph about her (her full name, age, B-day, what class she was in, etc.), I told her space was very limited, so I would fit what I could. Tada!

0 comments: