Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 8th B-day Kiley Ann!

Getting ready to eat (Ryan took the pictures, not to sure what this is)
Grandmom and Kate
Aunt Kell (my sis)
Lathan



The guys, Brian (Kiley's God Father/ Ryan's Best Friend) Ryan, Lathan and Ryan's Dad/Paw-Paw
Emma Grace (she got that headband on Monday with her Easter ca$h and hasn't taken it off, she even sleeps in it)

Shay, Kiley and Tori

Kiley and Tori

We celebrated Kiley's Birthday with a party at her favorite places, Kate's Skates! She invited the girls from her Girl Scout troop and her cousins...she would have invited hundreds of kids, but Mommy had to put a limit on it! She had SO much fun, as did all the other girls. We then went out to eat dinner at Azteca (a Mexican restaurant that goes all out for B-days), Kiley's choice, of course my battery died at Kate's Skates, so I didn't get may pictures:( What a great day we all had as we spent time with family and friends!

So my Kiley Ann is 8, ummm when did this happen, I mean the time just flys by! We love you so much and are so lucky to call you our daughter. We hope your Birthday was a day you will never forget. Happy Birthday, my big girl!




0 comments: